The reputed surgeon in the world to perform
• Largest hepatic artery aneurysm in the world
• Largest atypical 5kg liver cancer in the world
• Most unique Surgeon for of it's type and eldest survivor of rarest condition of Non occlusive mesenteric ischemia in a 92 years old man, in the world
• Most unique surgeon to do laparoscopic liver surgery for gallbladder cancer in Eastern India and Most unique surgeon in world to do that on a 92 years old lady
• Most unique surgeon in world to do 29 cm longest gallbladder gangrene surgery in the world
• Most unique surgeon to do multivascular resection in whipples for pancreatic cancer, in Eastern India
• Most unique surgeon to do STARR procedure in Eastern India for constipation
• Most unique surgeon to do more than 4000 stapler piles operation in Eastern India
• Most unique surgeon in Eastern India to operate laparoscopically on a young boy with critical intestinal obstruction and the boy topped madhyamik from Bankura within 2 weeks of surgery
• Most unique surgeon in world to do 5kg 4 feet long, largest neck tumor in the world
• Most unique surgeon to do complete laparoscopic Gallbladder surgery in cirrhosis and ankylosing spondylitis, in the world
• Most unique surgeon in Eastern India to do type 4 Biliary stricture surgery in 5 litres biliopyo peritonitis and multiorgan failure kid
• Most unique surgeon in world to focus on bloodless and non transfusion surgery in GI HPB surgeries.
Multiple more achievements and critical, Colorectal Hepatobiliary Pancreatic and stomach oesophagus surgery and laparoscopy and liver transplant.
Dr. Sen has completed his MBBS from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata in 1999, MS (General Surgery) from IPGMER in 2005, DNB (General Surgery) from National Board of Examinations in 2006, MRCS from UK in 2006, DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) from CMRI Hospital, Kolkata in 2010.
He has also completed his MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences in 2007, Fellowship in AMASI in 2007, Fellowship in Hepato - Biliary - Pancreatic Surgery and Liver Transplantation from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi in 2007, FICS in 2012 and Certification in Endohernia Surgery & Solid Organ Endo-surgery in 2008.
Prior to joining Medica family he was associated with Fortis Hospitals, AMRI Group of Hospitals, Apollo Gleneagles, CMRI , Woodlands, Belle Vue Nursing Home , Kolkata and has an experience of above 23 years.
GI HPB surgery and oncology, Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Kolkata June, 2016 - Present. Surgical Gastroenterology, GI & HPB Oncology, Fortis Hospitals, Kolkata May, 2013 - May, 2016. Surgical Gastroenterology, GI HPB Oncology and Liver Transplant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata July, 2012 - April, 2013. Surgical Gastroenterology, GI oncosurgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Amri-Group of Hospitals, Kolkata January, 2011 - June to 2012.
Endoscopists, Gastroenterologists, Gastrointestinal Specialists, Hepatobiliary Surgeons, Hepatologists, Liver Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgeons, Surgical Gastroenterologists, Gastro Surgeons, Gastrologists, Bariatric Surgeons, Liver Transplant Surgeons, Obesity Specialists, Tummy Tuck Surgeons, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeons, Gastrointestinal Surgeons, Pancreatic Surgeons, Pediatric Gastroenterologist & Hepatologists, Transplant surgeons.
MBBS (Gold medalist), MS (Gold medalist), DNB (All India Gold medalist), MNAMS (IND), MRCS (UK), FICS (USA), DNB (SGE & HPB), FMAS (AMASI), Fellow HPB & Liver Transplant (Sir Gangaram, Apollo, Del), CC Lap Solid Organ Surgery (Ethicon), CC Endohernia (Ethicon), CC Lap Colorectal (Galaxy, Pune) / Lap UGI surgery and VATS (Calicut), OB. Fellow HPB & GIS (SGPGIMS, Lucknow / GB Pant, Del).