1. When my Father developed Gastro Intestinal disease,we had no better option than to visit Dr. Suddhasattwa Sen of whom we heard from our close friend. After surgical reconstruction he is now leading a life like any other normal man.We are grateful Doctor.
2. Thank God we took our Father-in-Law to Dr Sen two years back.He was suffering from acute Hernia symptoms.Under Dr Sen’s able guidance and subsequent treatment my Father is keeping fine. Me and my family are extremely grateful to him.
3. While I was in Kolkata, on vacation, my sister was under Dr. Sen's urgent care. My experience was excellent and Dr. Sen was attentive and took care of my Sister’s immediate problem. In my opinion, she was given the best care available in Kolkata. I returned to the States without any issues and as per his advice, all the necessary medical procedures have been successfully completed. I recommend all of my friends and family in the US and Kolkata to contact Dr. Suddhasattwa Sen for any surgery related issues. All the best to you. Thank you so much for everything!
4. Dr. Sen recently treated my son. Dr. Sen has an invaluable (but rare) quality in a physician - patience. He does not talk "down" to his patients. He treats them as intelligent individuals - not as a bed number or a unit in an assembly line operation. His mode of communication inspires immense confidence - and therein lies half the cure. Thank you Dr. Sen.
5. We both are childhood friends residing in the same locality & studied in the same school. Now Dr Sen has made himself a renowned GI Surgeon from Kolkata. Always feel proud of him & privileged to be Doctor’s childhood friend. Suddhasattwa, keep doing good work which will make U HAPPY. All Good Wishes to YOU.
6. Dr. Suddhasattwa Sen is one person with whom I have cherished to just talk with. A person gets 80% cured if he meets a genuinely good person. We have developed a mutual respect for each other which also helps to keep a longstanding patient-doc relationship going. All the best Sir, keep the morale high with everybody you meet in life. Thanks.
MBBS (Gold medalist), MS (Gold medalist), DNB (All India Gold medalist), MNAMS (IND), MRCS (UK), FICS (USA), DNB (SGE & HPB), FMAS (AMASI), Fellow HPB & Liver Transplant (Sir Gangaram, Apollo, Del), CC Lap Solid Organ Surgery (Ethicon), CC Endohernia (Ethicon), CC Lap Colorectal (Galaxy, Pune) / Lap UGI surgery and VATS (Calicut), OB. Fellow HPB & GIS (SGPGIMS, Lucknow / GB Pant, Del).